Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Architecture shoot preview assignment

 Lights on buildings: I chose this picture because the lights really make the design of the picture pop out. This building stands out from the rest because it's colorful.

 Patterns on buildings: I picked this picture because with the building being symmetrical more people will be attracted to it. The symmetry makes the building unique.

 Surroundings of buildings: I picked this picture because the background of the building ties the whole picture together. This picture would be boring with just a plain city background.

Details on buildings: I picked this photo because the details on this building make it really interesting to look at. If I would've gotten a far away view of the building you wouldn't be able to see the details. 

Shapes on buildings: I picked this photo because the shape of the building really makes it stand out from the other buildings. If a building was just a square that would be boring to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment